Welcome to Agent Digital Support. We are here to help.
You can search our collection of self-serve support documents and find answers to frequently asked questions.
- Automation Guides (7)
- Common Questions (5)
- Facebook Guides (10)
- Google Guides (9)
- Troubleshooting (2)
- WordPress Guides (9)
- Can I get your help to launch a Facebook Ads campaign now?
- What is the onboarding process for new clients?
- What are metrics and how do I read them?
- How much does it cost to work with you?
- How do I get work done?
- How to sign up and add us to ActiveCampaign
- How to get started with Flodesk
- How to get started with Sendinblue
- How to sign up for SendFox
- How to grant agency access to your Stripe account
- How to get started with ManyChat
- How to grant agency access to your MailChimp account
- Terms and conditions for Facebook and Instagram giveaways
- How to download your Facebook leads
- Invite your friends to like your Facebook Page
- How to use boost a post using Ads Manager
- How to use Creator Studio for Facebook and Instagram
- How to post to IGTV using Creator Studio
- Assign Pixel and Custom Conversions in Facebook Business Manager
- Adding a user to Facebook Business Manager
- How to setup Facebook Business Manager
- Add payment method to Facebook Business Ad Account
- How to add a user to Google Search Console
- How to add a user to Google Analytics
- What are the required dimensions of Display Ads?
- How to add a user to your Google My Business account
- Adding payment details to your Google Ads account
- Create a new email address in G Suite Admin
- How to use G Suite on your Mac or PC
- How to use Google Analytics tracking links
- Test speed and mobile compatibility with Google
- How to apply Divi Layouts and use the Divi Library
- How to sign-up for your own WP Engine account
- How to apply WordPress Updates for sites on WP Engine
- How to use the Divi Visual Builder
- How to add a product to your Woo-commerce store
- How to use Visual Composer for WordPress
- How to add a blog post to WordPress
- Optimise your WordPress content for sharing
- Resize your images before uploading to WordPress